Further notification to submit the Annual Return (AR) report
Please note that companies registered with MyCO must do the following AR submissions:
1. The date of the last annual return is stated in the Company Profile and it is required to submit a registration fee of 50,000 kyats before that date.
2. If the annual return date is 28 days beyond the date on which the report is due, the late fee must be paid 100,000 kyats.
3. If it is suspended after 28 days beyond the AR deadline, an I-9D form must be submitted from the pending list, and an additional 100,000 kyats will be required to pay as a registration fee.
4. If it is not submitted up to 6 months, the company will be struck off from the registry.
5. If the company want to revive the company’s nameafter Struck Off from the registry,it must submit on I-5 form on the MyCO with a court issued waiver.
6. If the company is listed as Struck Off, the company will incure the costs of applying for a court exemption and the company’s image also would be affected by compliance failure in accordance with the Myanmar Company Law. Therefore, the companies were urged to submit the Annual Return (AR) report through MyCO Online.